So…you want to become a hunter. That’s great…hunting is a rewarding, exhilarating pastime enjoyed by millions of people. But, before you can hit the field, there’s some preparation involved:
- Safety essentials for hunting and shooting
- Choosing a hunting cartridge
- Choosing a hunting rifle
- become proficient at shooting
- get yourself properly licensed and tagged
- selecting a place and time for your hunt
The articles in this section are designed to walk you through these steps. They won’t make you an expert, but I hope that they provide a good foundation upon which for you to build. Elsewhere on this site, there’s a story of my experience in getting started as well. And, I encourage you to contact me with any questions, on any matter of getting started.
Welcome to the fold!